70119005 | Hain Lifescience Q-Sat 96 thermal cycler for computer-controlled or integrated multi-unit operation
- High performance thermal cycler with a choice of 96- or 384-well user-interchangeable blocks. Blocks are sold separately from the thermal cycler.
- Controlled from an external PC running Hain thermal cycler software (software included with thermal cycler) or integrated into a network of up to three satellite thermal cyclers and controlled through the Q-Cycler 96 thermal cycler (please see below).
- Internal auto validation prior to each program start and thermal engine validation function
- User file protection for programs and reports
- File organization using Windows Explorer format
- Intuitive user interface for rapid programming and runs
- Intelligent wizard protocol generation software
- Automatic heated lid
- Barcode documentation via handheld bar code scanner option
The Q-Sat 96 is a high performance, modular thermal cycler. The unit is driven by the latest Peltier-based thermal engine and can be controlled by a PC (control software supplied with the instrument) or as part of a simple USB plug and play network of up to three satellite thermal cyclers, in any combination of 24, 48 or 96 well blocks, controlled by the Q-Cycler 96 thermal cycler (please see below). Blocks for the Q-Sat 96 are manufactured from anodized aluminium or gold-coated silver and include four sensors.
The Q-Sat 96 is fully compatible with a range of high performance user-interchangeable blocks that can be interchanged in seconds without tools. Lid pressure can be adjusted to give high or low pressure depending upon whether microplates or tubes are being used.
|Temperature range of block||4°C to 99°C with simulated volume-dependent control algorithm|
|Sample volume range ||5 uL - 100 uL|
|Sample accuracy||±0.4°C (20 - 99°C) and ±1°C (4 - 20°C)|
|Operating temp. range||10°C - 30°C|
|Relative humidity||0% to 95%|
|Max. heating rate||Up to 2.5°C/sec|
|Max. cooling rate||Up to 2°C/sec|
|Block traceability||Calibration using UKAS traceable standards|
|Communication interfaces||1 USB|
|Lid temperature ||112°C|
|Lid pressure||Manually adjustable for tubes and microplates |
|Program storage||99 with internal memory. No limit with PC.|
|Power supply||85-275 VAC/ 48-62 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||40 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia