70119008 | Hain Lifescience Q-Sat 24 thermal cycler for computer-controlled or integrated multi-unit operation with the Q-Cycler 96
- Compact and quiet thermal cycler
- Controlled from an external PC running Hain thermal cycler software (software included with thermal cycler) or integrated into a network of up to three satellite thermal cyclers and controlled through the Q-Cycler 96 thermal cycler (please see below)
- Fixed block for 24 x 0.2 mL tubes in a 3 x 8 format (for individual tubes or tube strips)
- Internal auto validation prior to each program start and thermal engine validation function
- User file protection for programs and reports
- File organization using Windows Explorer format
- Intuitive user interface for rapid programming and runs
- Intelligent wizard protocol generation software
- Ramp rate of up to 2.5ºC/s
- Control accuracy of ± 0.2ºC
- Automatic heated lid
The Q-Sat 24 from Hain Lifescience is a high performance thermal cycler system with a capacity for 24 x 0.2 mL individual tubes or three strips of 8 x 0.2 mL tubes. The unit is driven by the latest Peltier-based thermal engine and can be controlled by a PC (control software supplied with the instrument) or as part of a simple USB plug and play network of up to three satellite thermal cyclers controlled by the Q-Cycler 96 thermal cycler (please see below). The block is manufactured from anodized aluminium and includes two sensors.
Its small size enables it to fit onto even the most crowded bench to provide a dedicated thermal workstation for PCR, ligations, enzyme digests, probe denaturation, etc. A full thermal cycling protocol can be set up on screen in seconds. An intelligent program creation wizard will even automatically generate an optimized protocol from primer sequence, amplicon length and origin of the target sequence.
The Q-Sat 24 is capable of running even the most complex thermal cycling protocols employing time and temperature increments, hot starts and touchdown steps and its comprehensive run logs provide permanent peace of mind by providing the actual executed time and temperature of every temperature step.
|Temperature range of block||4°C to 99.9°C with simulated volume-dependent control algorithm|
|Sample volume range||5 uL - 100 uL|
|Operating temp. range||10°C - 30°C|
|Relative humidity||0% - 95%|
|Sample accuracy||±0.4°C (20 - 99°C) and ±1°C (4 - 20°C)|
|Max. heating rate||Up to 2.5°C/sec|
|Max cooling rate||Up to 2.0°C/sec|
|Block traceability||Calibration using UKAS-traceable standards|
|Block supplied||24 well block|
|Communication interfaces||1 USB|
|Lid pressure||Preset and fixed|
|Program storage||No limit|
|Power supply||85-275 VAC/48-62 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||18.5 cm x 24 cm x 24 cm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia