101634 | Ultrasonic cleaning bath with protocol recall, stainless steel, 800 mL maximum tank capacity, with heating
- Constructed of high quality textured stainless steel that is easy to clean and chemically-resistant
- Newly-developed ultrasonic generators
- LED display shows both actual and target for ultrasonic duration and temperature
- "PreSet" function allows recall of a frequently used cleaning protocol. Stores time, temperature and ultrasound mode parameters.
- Novel ultrasonic mode for degassing liquids prior to use in HPLC
- Boost mode to increase the ultrasonic signal strength to remove stubborn residues
- Sweep mode to ensure proper cleaning regardless of item position in bath
- Safety shutdown feature after eight hours if no operator intervention
- Over temperature shutdown feature
The SW 1HP ultrasonic cleaning bath is made of the highest quality stainless steel and utilizes powerful piezo transducer systems and microprocessor-controlled generators to provide the ultimate in ultrasound cleaning capability.
Applications for the SW 1HP include the cleaning of instruments in medical, optical and dental offices, the cleaning of jewelry and watch parts and the removal of chemical residues, coking and soot from precision parts. The SW 1HP is also ideal for the degassing of solutions prior to use in HPLC applications.
The SW 1HP features two novel functions that optimize the cleaning process. The first function is called Sweep. The Sweep function creates an even sound distribution to ensure that items are reliably cleaned no matter where they are placed in the bath. The second novel function is called Boost. Boost allows the ultrasound signal to be increased by up to 20% to ensure the removal of stubborn residues.
The SW 1HP also features a "PreSet" function that allows the recall of a frequently used cleaning protocol. Time, temperature and ultrasound mode parameters are stored under this function.
|100 399||Stainless steel basket for SW 1HP ultrasonic cleaning bath, 172 mm x 66 mm x 30 mm, 1 Kg loading capacity|
|100 001||Plastic cover for SW 1HP ultrasonic cleaning bath*|
*The lid shown in the image above is sold separately.
|Model number||SW 1HP|
|Tank dimensions (internal)||190 mm x 85 mm x 60 mm (W x D x H) |
|Tank dimensions (external)||206 mm x 118 mm x 178 mm (W x D x H)|
|Maximum tank capacity||800 mL|
|Housing material ||Stainless steel (AISI 304) |
|Tank material ||Stainless steel (AISI 304) |
|Tank thickness (mm)||0.6|
|Ultrasonic frequency||37 kHz|
|No. of transducers ||1 |
|Timer ||1 minute to 30 minutes and continuous |
|Temperature range/increments||30ºC to 80ºC/5ºC|
|Power consumption (total)||90 W|
|Ultrasonic power (effective)||30 W|
|Ultrasonic peak (max) ||240 W |
|Heating power||60 W|
|Voltage ||220 - 240 V |
|Handles ||No |
|Weight ||2 Kg |
|Warranty ||2 years|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia