Platinum Q9 | Platinum Q9 gel imaging system with 6 megapixel scientific grade camera for fluorescence and visible light applications
- 16 bit scientific grade camera with 6 megapixel resolution captures images of even the faintest fluorescent samples
- User-interchangeable plug-and-play transilluminator system. Fully slide-out built-in transilluminator.
- Camera and optics can be upgraded for chemiluminescence applications
- 65536 grey scales with a 4.0 OD dynamic range
- Passive camera cooling system for reduced background noise
- 26 cm x 21 cm field of view
- Full door aperture for easy darkroom access
- Fully automated software control of darkroom, camera and lens for One-Click© image acquisition
- epi white light illumination and BioPanel© RGB LED panels included (please see other options below)
- 100% stainless steel darkroom with epoxy coating for increased chemical resistance
- High speed USB technology for faster image capture
- 7-position motorized filter wheel with 590 nm emission filter included
- An unlimited free license (with free upgrades) for the UVI 1D image acquisition and analysis software is included with the imager
- Two year full manufacturer's warranty
The UVITEC Platinum Q9 gel imaging system features a 6 megapixel high resolution scientific grade camera that is ideal for fluorescent, blue light and visible light imaging applications. With 16 bit pixel depth, an intensity range of 65536 grey scales and greater than 4.0 orders of magnitude, the camera provides superb sensitivity, band discrimination and image quality for both documentation and quantification. The camera also features a passive cooling system that significantly reduces background noise.
The Platinum Q9 darkroom is constructed of stainless steel and coated with epoxy paint for increased chemical resistance. It is fully computer-controlled and incorporates a UV security auto switch-off and overheat automatic UV switch timer.
The Platinum Q9 is compact and features user-interchangeable plug-and-play transilluminators. Transilluminators are mounted on a roll-out system which, when combined with Live Preview mode, ensures quick and easy sample positioning and fine focus. The highly intuitive UVI 1D software drives a fully automated protocol-driven image acquisition process that at the same time provides the end-user with a wide range of post-acquisition image enhancement and annotation tools. Annotations can be saved as a template and then the same template can be applied to other images.
The software is supplied with a number of pre-defined set-ups that can be optimised to a specific application and then saved as a protocol to be recalled at a later date for similar image capture purposes. It also features "3D-live" view mode that can be turned on during acquisition for image optimization.
A complete suite of analysis functions are available with the software which is 21-CFR-part-11 ready and compliant. These include:
- Molecular weight determination
- Distance calculations/R&F
- Colony counting
The following items are included with the purchase of the Platinum Q9:
- Stainless steel full computer-controlled darkroom with UV transilluminator, epi white light illumination and BioPanel© RGB LED panels
- 6 megapixel scientific grade camera with USB cable for high speed communication
- 7-position filter wheel with F-590 emission filter for use with Ethidium bromide and other fluorophores that emit in 590 nm range
- Unlimited free license for the UVI 1D image acquisition and analysis software with free upgrades
The options listed below are available for the Platinum Q9. The Q9 system features advanced plug-and-play technology so that transilluminators are easily interchangeable.
|Standard UV Transilluminators*|
|2431 2001 1||20 cm x 20 cm, 254 nm, 8W, 6 bulbs|
|2431 2002 1||20 cm x 20 cm, 312 nm, 8W, 6 bulbs|
|2431 2003 1||20 cm x 20 cm, 365 nm, 8W, 6 bulbs|
|2431 2601 1||21 cm x 26 cm, 254 nm, 8W, 6 bulbs|
|2431 2602 1||21 cm x 26 cm, 312 nm, 8W, 6 bulbs|
|2461 2006 1||20 cm x 20 cm, 312 nm/365 nm, 8W, 6 bulbs|
|2431 2600 1||21 cm x 26 cm, 312 nm, 8W, 6 bulbs|
|LED Blue Light Transilluminators|
|2431 2007 1||20 cm x 20 cm|
|9120 2002 1||UV to white light conversion screen|
|9120 2003 1||UV to blue light conversion screen|
|UVIband||Advanced image analysis software|
*Other sizes and dual wavelength transilluminators also available
|Field of view||26 cm x 21 cm|
|Filter wheel||7-position motorised filter wheel with 590 nm emission filter included|
|Dynamic range||4.0 OD|
|Intensity range||65536 grey scales|
|Pixel depth||16 bit|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||470 mm x 515 mm x 600 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia