3A226 | Multi-function shaker for flasks and culture bottles
- Reciprocal shaking function
- Adjustable shaking speed and range
- Timer function for maximum flexibility
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Large mounting surface
- Ideal for vessels with more than 250 ml capacity such as round flasks, Erlenmeyer flasks, culture flasks or culture bottles (up to 20 Kg)
- Wide range of applications including bacterial culture, fermentation, hybridisation, biochemical and enzyme reactions, and tissue research
The WS-50DR multi-function shaker utilises a reciprocal shaking action to provide shaking capability for a wide range of culture flasks and other vessels at weights up to 20 Kg. The shaker features a large surface for mounting a wide range of plates, trays and baskets.
The WS-50DR is incorporated into a corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing that is easy to clean and maintain.
|Display and control||LED and digital |
|Vibration style||Reciprocating |
|Vibration frequency (rpm)||10 - 250 |
|Vibration amplitude (mm)||20 |
|Speed adjustment steps (rpm)||±2 |
|Timer range||0 - 999 hours and 59 minutes |
|Maximum load (including clamps) ||15 Kg|
(W x D)
|320 mm x 260 mm|
(W x D x H)
|355 mm x 375 mm x 140 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia