V903001 | MicroTS microplate heat sealer for PCR plates, standard SBS microplates and deep well plates
- Compatible with a wide range of polypropylene PCR plates as well as both standard and deep well microplates
- Uniform heat distribution ensures single action sealing
- Preset temperature for ease of use
- Built-in thermostat prevents instrument overheating
- Lightweight with ergonomic pull-down action
- LED power light with additional LED light to indicate when unit is heating
- Fast warm up time
The MicroTS microplate heat sealer from Vitl Life Science Solutions has been specifically designed to be compact, easy to use and ergonomic. The unit delivers consistent, leak-proof and chemically-resistant sealing and the air-tight seal protects precious samples from evaporation and contamination when performing PCR or during storage.
At least one adapter plate is required for full operation of the MicroTS microplate heat sealer.
|Adapter plate for 96- and 384-well microplates and skirted PCR plates
|Adapter plate for 96 well PCR plates
|Adapter plate for deep well microplates
|Vitl Life Science Solutions
|170°C ± 2°C
|Warm up time to 170°C
|100 - 230 VAC nominal
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|220 mm x 250 mm x 230 mm
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.