LB-17 | UltraBright LED transilluminator, triple wavelength, 470 nm (blue), 530 nm (green) and 630 nm (red), 200 mm x 160 mm viewing area
- Intense triple LED transillumination at 470 nm (blue), 530 nm (green) and 630 nm (red) in the same unit
- Suitable replacement for UV
- Ideal as an excitation source for multi-plexed gels
- Delta matrix LED arrangement
- High light uniformity across viewing area
- Compatible with a wide range of commercially available gel imaging systems
This triple wavelength UltraBright LED transilluminator from Maestrogen has three excitation sources at 470 nm (blue), 530 nm (green) and 630 nm (red). This makes it an excellent excitation source for multiplexed blots and gels and provides an ideal replacement for UV excitation. The unit emits highly uniform excitation signals across the entire 200 mm x 160 mm viewing area.
|Viewing surface||200 mm x 160 mm|
|LED wavelengths||470 nm (blue), 530 nm (green) and 630 nm (red)|
|LED lifetime||~50,000 hours|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||340 mm x 280 mm x 80 mm|
|Power||24 VDC, 1.25 A power adapter|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia