285416616 | Infrared hot plate with glass ceramic plate (SLK1)
- Smooth and corrosion-resistant glass ceramic top plate
- Hermetically-sealed instrument casing made of non-flammable Duroplastic
- High efficiency transmission of infrared light
- Maximum hot plate temperature of 550ºC
- 24-step temperature regulator
- Rapid heating and excellent temperature stability
- Large LCD screen displays the set and actual temperature
- Timer function
- High-temperature indicator to prevent end-user burns
The SLK1 hot plate from Wiggens uses advanced infrared heating technology to rapidly and accurately heat solutions with volumes up to 25 litres. The instrument can heat 1 litre of water to boiling point in 10 minutes.
The SLK1 has a corrosion-resistant casing made of Duroplastic that can resist a thermal shock up to 700ºC and is hermetically-sealed to prevent fluid leakage into the electronics compartment.
The unit features a corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean glass ceramic hot plate that can be heated to 550ºC via a 24-step temperature regulator. It also has an LCD screen, a timer function and a high temperature indicator to provide operator safety while in use.
|Heating power||1.2 kW|
|Maximum hot plate temperature||550ºC|
|Top plate area (W x L)||280 mm x 280 mm|
|Heating zone||155 mm Ø|
|Top plate material||Glass ceramic|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||395 mm x 295 mm x 110 mm|
|Maximum capacity||25 L|
|Operating range||10ºC - 40ºC|
|Power||220 V: 50 Hz|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia