MT-108 | Horizontal gel electrophoresis system for up to 25 samples
- Less agarose and running buffer consumption
- Easy sample loading and multichannel pipette-compatible
- Transparent molded tank and transparent lid
- Ventilated lid for increased safety
- High temperature capability
- Indicators for gel making and running (black well-visualization strip and migration distance index line)
- No tapes, clamps or springs needed for gel casting
- Cast three agarose gels at a time
- Two tray option available
The MT-108 horizontal gel electrophoresis system from Major Science offers many advantages for nucleic acid separation. Agarose gels are convenient to cast and samples are easy to load and the MT-108's longer tray allows larger fragments to be run to attain higher resolution.
The moulded design of the MT-108 prevents cracks and leakages and the Polycarbonate construction allows it be used at temperatures up to 130°C. The safety interlock cover is designed to prevent electrical hazards during electrophoresis.
The MT-108 is ideal for applications including Northern and Southern blotting, cosmid library restriction analysis, STS screening, microsatellite analysis, PCR fragment analysis, RFLP analysis, DNA finger-printing and high throughput analysis.
The MT-108 is offered as a complete system for the end-user to cast gels and run electrophoresis. The system includes:
- 1 x snow tank and transparent lid
- 1 x MT-G01 | gel maker stand
- 1 x MT-T01 | 105 mm x 83 mm tray
- 2 x MT-T02 | 50 mm x 83 mm tray
- 1 x MJ-C01 | double-sided comb (2 x 8 teeth: 1 x 17 teeth: 2 x 12 teeth: 1 x 25 teeth)
- 1 x Black & red electrophoresis cable
|Appearance||Snow tank and transparent lid|
|Lid material||Acetonitrile-styrene copolymer|
|Temperature capacity||Up to 130ºC|
|Gel Dimensions (W x L)||50 mm x 83 mm | 105 mm x 83 mm|
|Agarose level||5 mm|
|Maximum gel thickness||10 mm|
|Maximum number of samples||25|
|Buffer volume||400 mL|
|Operating temperature||4ºC - 40ºC|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||136 mm x 188 mm x 58 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia