BS-040107-A04 | UV workstation for nucleic acid decontamination and PCR set up (extended length version)
- Provides ozone-free high density UV decontamination
- Stainless steel and glass panel construction
- Long-life UV lamps (~9000 hours)
- 2 x 30 watt open UV lamps emitting at 254 nm for pre-amplification decontamination
- 1 air cleaner-recirculator system with UV lamp that provides constant decontamination inside the cabinet during operation
- 1 x 30 watt white light lamp
- Lower part of glass front panel lifts up for access to the cabinet interior
- UV safety interlock is built into the cabinet that turns off the UV light if the cabinet door is opened
- 3 built-in power sockets to allow centrifuges, vortexers, etc. to be used in the workstation
The UVT-S-AR UV workstation from BioSan has been designed to decontaminate reagents and equipment of nucleic acids prior to PCR set up. Two open UV lamps emitting at 254 nm denature nucleic acids in 15-30 minutes making them unsuitable for amplification and therefore eliminating the possibility of cross-contamination during the PCR process.
For additional denaturing/ cleaning power the workstation includes a bactericidal air cleaner-recirculator enclosure with UV lamp, fans and inlet and outlet filters that provides constant decontamination inside the cabinet during operation. The cabinet is also equipped with a white lamp for illumination.
The lower part of the cabinet front panel lifts up to provide access to the interior and a UV safety interlock turns off the UV light when the panel is opened. The cabinet has three built-in power sockets to allow centrifuges, vortexers, etc. to be used in the workstation.
The front and side glass panels are coated with a protective film that blocks >96% of UV emissions. The workstation stands on an easy to clean stainless steel tray.
|Back panel: stainless steel | side and front panels: glass | working surface : stainless steel
|Open UV lamp
|2 х TUV 30 W G13 UV-C
|Cleaner-recirculator UV lamp
|1 х TUV 30 W G13 UV-C
|White light lamp
|1 х TLD;30 W G-13
|UV radiation level
|253.7 UV: ozone-free
|Timer range for direct UV exposure (open lamp)
|1 minute to 24 hours in 1 minute increments or continuous
|Side panels: 4 mm | upper front panel: 8 mm | protective screen: 5 mm
|Internal sockets for instrument power cords
|3: up to maximum of 1000 W
|1210 mm x 500 mm
|Opening dimensions (protective screen fully raised)
|1210 mm x 190 mm
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H)
|1250 mm x 600 mm x 590 mm
|100 - 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life, chemical and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.