L020-GC | UV workstation for nucleic acid decontamination and PCR set up (standard length version)
- Provides ozone-free high density UV decontamination
- Stainless steel and glass panel construction
- Long-life UV lamps (~9000 hours)
- 1 x 25 watt open UV lamp emitting at 254 nm for pre-amplification decontamination
- 1 air cleaner-recirculator system with UV lamp that provides constant decontamination inside the cabinet during operation
- 1 x 15 watt white light lamp
- Lower part of glass front panel lifts up for access to the cabinet interior
- UV safety interlock is built into the cabinet that turns off the UV light if the cabinet door is opened
- 1 built-in power socket
- Port in back of unit allows cables from vortexers and other equipment to be plugged into external sockets
The UVC/T-M-AR UV workstation from BioSan has been designed to decontaminate reagents and equipment of nucleic acids prior to PCR set up. An open UV lamp emitting at 254 nm denatures nucleic acids in 15-30 minutes making them unsuitable for amplification and therefore eliminating the possibility of cross-contamination during the PCR process.
For additional denaturing/ cleaning power the workstation includes a bactericidal air cleaner-recirculator enclosure with UV lamp, fans and inlet and outlet filters that provides constant decontamination inside the cabinet during operation. The cabinet is also equipped with a white lamp for illumination.
The lower part of the cabinet front panel lifts up to provide access to the interior and a UV safety interlock turns off the UV light when the panel is opened. There is one built-in power socket and a port in the back wall of the unit that allows cables from additional centrifuges, vortexers, etc. to be plugged into external sockets.
The front and side glass panels are coated with a protective film that blocks >96% of UV emissions. The workstation stands on an easy to clean stainless steel tray.
|Construction||Back panel: stainless steel | side and front panels: glass | working surface : stainless steel|
|Open UV lamp||1 х TUV 25 W G13 UV-C |
|Cleaner-recirculator UV lamp||1 х TUV 25 W G13 UV-C |
|White light lamp||1 х TLD 15 W G-13 |
|UV radiation level||15 mW/cm²/second|
|Radiation type||253.7 UV: ozone-free|
|Timer range for direct UV exposure (open lamp)||1 minute to 24 hours in 1 minute increments or continuous|
|Panel thickness||Side panels: 4 mm | upper front panel: 8 mm | protective screen: 4 mm|
|Internal sockets for power cords||1: up to maximum of 1000 W|
|Working area||645 mm x 490 mm|
|Opening dimensions (protective screen fully raised)||645 mm x 190 mm|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H)||700 mm x 580 mm x 555 mm|
|Power consumption||67 W|
|Power requirements||100 - 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia