CL2ARBIPSTS/B | Biosigma CryoGen cryotubes with 1D linear barcode and internal cap, STERILE, self-standing, 2 mL volume, carton of 4000 tubes
- CryoGen® cryotubes manufactured from medical grade polypropylene. Caps manufactured from medical grade polyethylene and co-molded with a thermoplastic elastomer certified to provide a 100% leak-proof seal.
- Standard code 128 barcode on each vial includes human readable characters printed in both left and right hand orientations for easy readability
- Certified human DNA-, DNase-, RNase-, pyrogen-, ATP- and PCR inhibitors-free
- Sterile (SAL 10-6)
- CE-IVD marked
- Certified IATA PI 650
- Manufactured in Clean Room Class ISO 7 (UNI EN ISO 14644-1). Class 10000 (US FED STD 209E).
- Working temperature down to -196oC in gas phase of liquid nitrogen
- Tubes and caps are chemically-resistant and autoclavable
- Printed graduations for accurate measurements
- Round bottom or self-standing options. Self-standing vials interlock in workstations.
- White writing surface for specimen identification
- Colour-coded inserts are available to fit caps for quick sample identification
- Star-shaped cap cavity is engineered for use with automatic decapping equipment
These 1D CryoGen® cryotubes are manufactured by Bisigma from medical grade polypropylene under stringent clean room conditions. They are certified human DNA-, DNase-, RNase-, pyrogen-, ATP- and PCR inhibitors-free and are supplied in sealed Zip bags with sterilization indicator.
These tubes are printed with standard 128 barcodes as well as human-readable characters printed in both left and right orientations for easy readability. They also have a white writing surface for additional sample identification.
The innovative screw caps have been specifically designed to eliminate leakage and sample contamination through a proprietary technology that co-molds the polyethylene cap with a thermoplastic elastomer layer. This process creates a 100% certified leak-proof seal (to 95 kPa) and eliminates the problems encountered with brands that use separate O-rings.
These tubes have been designed to be used with automatic cappers/decappers by engineering a star-shaped top cavity into the cap. The tubes feature printed graduations for accurate measurements and optional colour-coded cap inserts are available for rapid sample identification.
|Internal packaging||80 sealed Zip bags of 50 tubes with sterilization indicator |
|Sale unit||Carton containing 80 bags of 50 tubes (4000 tubes)|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia