V101002 | Vitl Co-Mix multiple format microplate shaker and tube vortexer (includes 3 microplate adapters)
- Functionality for microplate and microtube shaking as well as tube vortexing in one compact instrument. Vortexing and mixing can be operated simultaneously.
- Compatible with 96- and 384-well microplates, PCR plates (skirted, semi-skirted & unskirted variants), deep well plates, 0.2 mL PCR tubes and PCR tube strips and 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL and 2.0 mL microtubes.
- 3 mm orbital for both mixing and vortexing
- Includes an integrated plate holder and three adapter plates for different plastic ware
- Visual countdown timer and audible alert for completion of mixing or vortexing
- Intuitive touchscreen interface allows effortless transition between mixing modes
- Pre-programmed with commonly used mixing profiles and simple process for profile customization. Stores up to 100 user-defined mixing profiles.
- Innovative plate-holding mechanism for smooth and safe manipulation of microplates
- Superb stability and control at high speeds
- Minimal danger of sample spillage or contamination
The highly flexible Co-Mix multiple format microplate shaker and tube vortexer from Vitl Life Science Solutions can be used for a wide range of laboratory applications. These include mixing of PCR & enzyme preparations, re-suspension of bacteria, DNA or cell culture pellets, mixing samples during incubation stages, and immunoassays such as ELISA.
The innovative touchscreen makes it simple to move between different mixing modes. The unit comes pre-programmed with commonly used mixing profiles or the end-user can quickly programme their own. The specially designed outer casing is easy to clean and decontaminate and the unit can be used on a bench top or in an incubator at up to 38ºC.
The following items are included with the purchase of this instrument:
- Co-Mix shaker and vortexer base unit
- Three plate adapters
- Mains cable
- User manual
|Manufacturer||Vitl Life Science Solutions|
|Speed range (mixer)||200 rpm - 3000 rpm|
|Speed range (vortexer)||700 rpm - 3500 rpm|
|Time range (mixer)||5 seconds to 28 days|
|Time range (vortexer)||2 seconds to 60 seconds|
|Mixing orbit (mixer)||3 mm|
|Mixing orbit (vortexer)||3 mm|
|Preset programmes||Mixer 9: Vortexer 1|
|End-user programme capacity||190 unique programmes|
|Power supply||100 - 240 VAC nominal|
|Power consumption||100 W max|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||190 mm x 350 mm x 200 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia