MZ001-SP | Heathrow Scientific Sprout centrifuge for microcentrifuge tubes and tube strips, green
- Compatible with 6 x 0.2/0.5 mL microcentrifuge tubes, 6 x 1.5/2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes or 2 strips of 8 x 0.2 mL PCR tubes
- Ergonomic lid design with integrated auto start/stop function
- Durable, easy to clean ABS cover
- Easy change rotor mechanism
The Sprout® centrifuge from Heathrow Scientific is ideal for use with microcentrifuge tubes and tube strips and has a top speed of 6,000 rpm. It features a durable, easy to clean ABS cover with an automated start/stop function integrated into the lid.
The centrifuge comes with the following accessories:
- Rotor for 6 x 1.5/2.0 mL tubes
- Adapters for 6 x 0.2 mL and 6 x 0.5 mL tubes
- Strip rotor for two strips of 8 x 0.2 mL PCR-tubes
- Rack for 6 x 0.5 mL, 6 x 1.5 mL and 16 x 0.2 mL tubes for easy sample preparation
- Storage box for rotors
| Manufacturer|| Heathrow Scientific|
|Speed (rpm)||6,000 (2,000 x g)|
| Dimensions (L x W x H)||153 mm x 128 mm x 104 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia