MZ003 | Biosan Microspin 12 high speed mini-centrifuge for microcentrifuge tubes
- High speed mini-centrifuge for 0.2, 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes
- Centrifuge speed range from 1000 rpm - 14500 rpm in 100 rpm increments
- Brushless motors for low noise operation and extended instrument life
- Angular rotor for 12 x 1.5 mL or 12 x 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes or 12 spin columns (with optional higher rotor lid)
- LCD display of centrifugation time, set and actual speed values, and RCF
- Audible signal at spin completion
- Multiple safety features
The Microspin 12 from Biosan is a high speed centrifuge that is ideal for 0.2, 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes. The unit features brushless motors for low noise operation and extended instrument life and has a top centrifuging speed of 14500 rpm.
This compact instrument incorporates a number of safety features including metal protective inserts in the casing and lid, automatic imbalance switch-off, and lid lock. An angular aluminium rotor with lid and 12 positions for 1.5 mL or 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes is included with the purchase of the centrifuge. Twelve tube adapters are also included for both 0.2 mL (A-02) and 0.5 mL (A-05) microcentrifuge tubes.
|MSL-SC||Higher rotor lid to accommodate spin columns|
|Model number||Microspin 12|
|Display||2 x 16 LCD|
|Centrifuge speed range||1000 rpm - 14500 rpm in 100 rpm increments|
|Relative centrifugal force range||50 -12400 x g|
|Centrifuge timer||15 seconds - 30 minutes|
|Time to reach maximum speed||20 seconds|
|Operating temperature range||+4°C to +40°C|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||200 mm x 240 mm x 125 mm|
|External power supply ||Input: 240 VAC/ 50 Hz | Output: 24 VDC|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia