V301001 | Vitl Lu-mini benchtop luminometer for biological and chemical luminescence quantification
- Uses both 10 - 15 mm round vials and 10 mm square cuvettes without adapters
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface
- Storage capacity for up to 1000 test results
- Compact and lightweight
- Fast reading time with optional integration phase
- Versatile protocol selection including single/dual point, peak detect and kinetic data collection
- USB connectivity for sample/results data transfer and configuration via included PC app
The Lu-mini benchtop luminometer from VITL Life Science Solutions is an advanced, yet economical alternative to other luminometers on the market today. The unit uses a novel solid-state photon detector system and features an intuitive colour touchscreen interface.
The Lu-mini has the capacity to store up to 1000 test results and features USB connectivity for sample and results data transfer and for configuration via the PC software included with the instrument.
|Manufacturer||Vitl Life Science Solutions|
|Limit of detection||1.7 x 10-15 relative light units (1.7 femtomoles of ATP)|
|Sample holders||10 mm-15 mm round vials and 10 mm square cuvettes|
|Display||90 mm LCD touch panel|
|Storage capacity||1000 test results|
|Power||100 VAC-240 VAC: 50 Hz-60Hz, 1.0 A|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||160 mm x 235 mm x 140 mm|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia