Alliance Q9 MINI | Alliance Q9 Advanced imaging system with 9.2 megapixel CCD camera and MANUAL lens control for fluorescence, chemiluminescence, blue light, RGB multiplexing, IR/NIR and visible light applications
- 9.2 megapixel resolution camera with latest generation CCD sensor, panoramic custom lens (25 mm) and super-wide f0.80 lens aperture for superb signal sensitivity and resolution
- Complete computer control of darkroom lighting
- Camera lens with automated exposure control and manual control of aperture and focus
- Ideal for visible light (colorimetric), blue light, fluorescent, chemiluminescent (ECL: Western Blot), chemifluorescent, bioluminescent, IR/NIR, and multiplexed imaging applications
- 3 stage regulated Peltier air cooling to -60°C absolute (-80°C below ambient) for increased signal-to-noise ratio
- "No Touch" detector for automatic door opening
- Full door aperture and roll-out transilluminator for easy darkroom access and sample placement
- Pull-out sample tray for easy Western Blot positioning
- User-interchangeable plug-and-play transilluminator system with a range of transilluminators available (please see below)
- 16-bit pixel depth, 4.8 OD dynamic range and 65535 grey scales
- Extra-wide (24 cm x 20 cm) field of view. Closest sample-to-camera distance currently available in an imager.
- Up to 13 illumination sources available with epi LED white light included as standard. Optional CHROMAPURE© net-LED epi lighting panels offering interchangeable plug-and-play epi lighting modules for UV 365, RGB, IR and NIR (please see below).
- Fully motorised 7 position filter wheel with a wide range of emission filters to choose from
- UV security switch and timer
- Robust stainless steel darkroom. Epoxy painted for chemical resistance and easy cleaning.
- Supplied with unlimited free license (with free upgrades) for NINE-ALLIANCE image acquisition and analysis software
- Three year warranty on parts and labour
The UVITEC Alliance Q9 Advanced MANUAL version is a unique imaging system based on the latest proprietary optics and a super-cooled 9.2 megapixel, 16-bit pixel depth CCD camera. When combined with an extremely bright lens (f0.80) the Q9's optical system exhibits very low noise, superb sensitivity and resolution, which makes it ideal for visible light, blue light, fluorescence, chemiluminescence (Western blot), chemifluorescence, bioluminescence, IR/NIR and multiplexed imaging applications.
The Q9 offers an extensive range of features that include full computer control of the darkroom, a camera lens with automated exposure control and manual control of aperture and focus, a UV security timer, a motorised 7 position filter wheel, and multiple wavelength illumination options. The darkroom has a unique "No Touch" detector system that allows the end-user to automatically open the darkroom door.
A wide range of software functions are incorporated into the NINE ALLIANCE image acquisition and analysis software that is supplied with the Q9. These include intuitive menus, buttons that are easy to understand and to operate, and a wide range of automatic settings and protocols to quicken and simplify the image acquisition process. If you prefer a more hands-on approach then plenty of manual functionality has also been incorporated into the Q9's software. Key features of the software include:
- Default and fully-customisable protocols
- A range of acquisition modes including auto, manual, serial and preview (live)
- Extensive analysis tools for quantification and normalisation, molecular weight and automatic band detection
- Image enhancement capabilities including annotation, crop, rotate, background subtraction, artefact correction, and multiplexing
- 3D visualisation and live 3D acquisition modes
- 21CFR part 11 ready (21CFR part 11 capability available as an optional add-on)
CHROMAPURE© net-LED module technology
The optional CHROMAPURE© net-LED lighting module is an epi-illumination module into which super-bright UV, red, green, blue, IR or NIR lights can be inserted. CHROMAPURE© lighting modules are available to hold 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 or 7 pairs of LED lights that are designed to be plug-and-play and can be easily added or interchanged by the end-user at any time. The net-LED lighting modules can also be integrated into the Q9 darkroom at any time.
Eight different net-LED lighting options are available:
|3949 4000 1||UV 365 nm Chromapure module|
|3949 4001 1||Blue 420 nm Chromapure module|
|3949 4002 1||Blue 460 nm Chromapure module|
|3949 4003 1||Green 520 nm Chromapure module|
|3949 4005 1||Red 650 nm Chromapure module|
|3949 4006 1||NIR 690 nm Chromapure module|
|3949 4007 1||NIR 740 nm Chromapure module|
|3949 4008 1||IR 780 nm Chromapure module|
A net-LED module is attached on each side of the Q9 darkroom and the long-life LEDs are organized in arrays in order to maximize excitation energy on the sample. This unique epi illumination technology gives stronger and more homogeneous light across the entire sample area in contrast to spot LEDs that emit a weaker signal and create non-uniform lighting across the sample area.
The net-LED module allows the automatic setting of image acquisition parameters to ensure data consistency and ease of use. The module, when fitted with infrared arrays, can be used to image LI-COR and similar infrared dyes.
UVITEC's net-LED system can be matched with a series of narrow band-pass filters that have been developed to complement the net-LED epi lights. A wide range of emission filters are available (please see below) so you can choose the correct filter to match your fluorescent dye's emission spectra.
The following items are included in the purchase of the Alliance Q9 Advanced automated version:
- Chemiluminescence-ready Q-smart darkroom with automatic "wave" door opening
- 9.2 megapixel CCD camera with f0.80 motorised lens
- epi white light LED
- 7 position motorised filter wheel
- Unlimited free license for the NINE-ALLIANCE image acquisition and analysis software
- Chemiluminescence sample plate for Western blot imaging
|2801 2612 1||Standard UV transilluminator, single wavelength, 312 nm, 210 mm x 260 mm sample viewing area, with UV protection screen|
|2801 2610 1||Uvipure™ UV transilluminator, single wavelength, 312 nm, 210 mm x 260 mm sample viewing area, with UV protection screen|
|2801 2616 1||Standard UV transilluminator, dual wavelength, 312 nm and 365 nm, 210 mm x 260 mm sample viewing area, with UV protection screen|
|2801 2614 1||Uvipure™ UV transilluminator, dual wavelength, 312 nm and 365 nm, 210 mm x 260 mm sample viewing area, with UV protection screen|
|2801 2018 1||Blue light transilluminator, 470 nm, 200 mm x 200 mm, with orange screen included|
|2801 2019 1||White light transilluminator, LED, 200 mm x 200 mm|
|9120 2002 1||UV to white light conversion screen|
|9120 2003 1||UV to blue light conversion screen|
|3949 4100 1||1 channel Chromapure module for dual-sided net-LED diode illumination. Holds 1 pair of Chromapure modules.|
|3949 4200 1||2 channel Chromapure module for dual-sided net-LED diode illumination. Holds 2 pairs of Chromapure modules.|
|3949 4300 1||3 channel Chromapure module for dual-sided net-LED diode illumination. Holds 3 pairs of Chromapure modules.|
|3949 4500 1||5 channel Chromapure module for dual-sided net-LED diode illumination. Holds 5 pairs of Chromapure modules.|
|3949 4600 1||6 channel Chromapure module for dual-sided net-LED diode illumination. Holds 6 pairs of Chromapure modules.|
|3949 4700 1||7channel Chromapure module for dual-sided net-LED diode illumination. Holds 7 pairs of Chromapure modules.|
|Emission filters for ChromaPure modules|
|1710 4160 1||F-565 filter for epi blue illumination|
|1710 4181 1||F-595 filter for epi green illumination|
|1710 4161 1||F-655 filter for epi green illumination|
|1710 4182 1||F-695 filter for epi red illumination|
|1710 4162 1||F-710 filter for epi red illumination|
|1710 4184 1||F-740 filter for epi red illumination|
|1710 4186 1||F-760 filter for epi NIR illumination|
|1710 4183 1||F-820 filter for epi IR illumination|
|1710 4185 1||F-850 filter for epi IR illumination|
|Resolution||9.2 megapixels (3380 x 2704) native resolution with 18 megapixel extended resolution|
|Quantum efficiency (QE) peak||>73%|
|Distance to sample||240 mm|
|Field of view||240 mm x 200 mm|
|Pixel depth||16 bit|
|Dynamic range||4.8 OD|
|Filter wheel||7 position motorised|
|Cooling||-80°C compared to ambient|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||470 mm x 515 mm x 845 mm|
|Weight||72 Kg without transilluminator and 77 Kg with transilluminator|
|Power Requirements||230 V/ 50 Hz|
|Warranty||Three years on parts and labour|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia