170610-22 | Chemically-resistant diaphragm vacuum pump (A610), maximum vacuum 2-4 mbar, maximum flow rate 40 L/min
- All contact surfaces PTFE-constructed for corrosion resistance
- Resistant to acids, bases and solvents
- Vacuum and drive chambers are separated and sealed to extend working life of mechanical components
- Maximum vacuum down to 2 mbar
- Flow rate of up to 40 L/min
- Direct motor drive reduces vibration
- Low noise (<50 dB)
- Diaphragm pumping mechanism reduces maintenance and the use of oil
- Overheating protection and restart after pump cools
The Wiggens A610 is a compact and mobile diaphragm pump that is resistant to high and low temperatures and acidic, basic and solvent gases. All wetted surfaces of this well-sealed unit are constructed with PTFE for corrosion resistance and the instrument features overheating protection (with automatic restart after cooling) to prevent damage to the pump. The pump in the A610 can achieve flow rates of up to 40 L/min and a maximum vacuum of 2 mbar.
|Number of stages||2|
|Maximum vacuum (mbar) ||2 - 4|
|Maximum flow rate (L/min) ||40|
|Outlet (mm) ||10|
|Dimensions||290 mm x 190 mm x 210 mm|
|Power||220 V: 50 Hz|
|Noise level ||<50 dB|
Advance Scientific Products Pty Ltd is based in Queensland and is focused on delivering high-quality products and service to our customers in the life and analytical sciences across Australia.
The company was established in 2013 by experienced instrumentation specialists to provide full distribution and customer support capability to manufacturers seeking to expand their activities in Australia without having to create their own sales and marketing infrastructure.
PO Box 746
Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia